- COMMON PUBLIC MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT PAWS
- ADOPTION: How do I adopt from PAWS?
- ADMISSION / ABANDONMENT: Can PAWS adopt/take my pet? Can I donate my pet to PAWS?
- ANIMAL CONTROL VS ANIMAL WELFARE
- ANIMAL WELFARE LAWS
- BRANCH OF PAWS: Are there other PAWS branches? Sana may PAWS dito!
- CITY POUND: Help! My dog was caught and was taken to the pound. Is this right/legal?
- CRUELTY: Hit-and-Run Case
- CRUELTY: How To Report Animal Cruelty + Calling 117
- CRUELTY: Online photos / videos / links, what can I do about these?
- DOG BITES: Help! I was bitten by a dog. What do I do?
- DONATE: How can I donate to PAWS?
- FOSTER: Temporarily keeping a rescue is one of the most important things a volunteer or concerned citizen can do. What does it take to foster?
- HOARDING AND IRRESPONSIBLE RESCUING
- HUMANE EDUCATION - BARANGAYS / SUBDIVISIONS : Does PAWS give seminars for barangays on animal care, catching of strays, responsible pet ownership?
- HUMANE EDUCATION: School Tours / Student Interviews / School Visits
- NEGLECT: My neighbor is beating their pet. My neighbor is not giving food/water/shelter.
- NEGLECT: Pet shops (Animals are malnourished, not fed, kept in small/cramped cages, etc.)
- NEIGHBOR COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR PETS
- PET SHOPS / PETS FOR SALE: Is it ok to buy from a pet shop? Is it legal to sell animals in the streets?
- REHOMING ASSISTANCE
- RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP
- RESPONSIBLE RESCUING
- SHELTER CLEANING PROGRAM
- SHELTER FEEDING PROGRAM
- SICK PET: Help, my pet is sick. What do I do?
- SPAY/NEUTER: Benefits
STRAY-RESCUE: What To Do With Rescues and Stray Emergencies
- STRAY-RESCUE: How do I admit this poor puppy/kitten/cat/dog I saw on the streets?
- STRAYS - How to get them off the streets?
- STRAYS: Why are there stray cats and dogs?
- ACTUAL REPORT: Dog with cyst. Need assistance.
- ACTUAL REPORT: Abandoned dog
- ACTUAL REPORT: Run-over stray dog with bone sticking out
- ACTUAL REPORT: Stray dog in bad condition beside hospital
- STRAY/RESCUE: Dog/Cat Stuck In Tree/Roof/Sewer/Creek/Etc
- STRAYS/PETS OUT IN THE RAIN/TYPHOON
- STRAY CATS: Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR)
- VET SERVICES: Does PAWS offer vet services?
- VET MALPRACTICE: My pet died at the vet, I think this is negligence, how can I complain about it?
- VOLUNTEER: How do I become a PAWS volunteer? / I'm not from Manila, how can I volunteer? / Can kids volunteer?
- ABANDONED DOGS, PUPPIES, CATS, KITTENS - Can PAWS rescue them?
- ABANDONED NURSING KITTENS: Help! I found these little kittens and I don't know how to take care of them.
- BABIES AND PETS
- BEHAVIOR AND TRAINING: My dog has biting/aggressive problems, etc? What do I do?
- BOARDING: Can I board my pet at PAWS? Can my pet stay temporarily at PAWS?
- BURIAL/CREMATION: Does PAWS offer these services?
- CONDO DOES NOT ALLOW PETS
- DR. DOG : How can my dog be a part of the Dr. Dog Program?
- EXOTIC PETS: Is it legal to keep exotic animals?
- FOUND PET
- LOST PET: My pet is missing. Can you help me?
- NEW YEAR'S TIPS
- ON DOLPHINS, COCKFIGHTING, ETC.
- PAWS LOGO: Can our group use the PAWS logo for our event that will benefit PAWS? Can I use the PAWS logo for my blog?
- TRAVEL WITH PET
- PAWS Facebook Posting Guidelines
- PREPARING FOR DISASTERS
- 5 Freedoms
Sydney was the painfully emaciated dog featured in the May 14, 2012 GMA7 State of the Nation (SONA; link to video here http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/video/119864/stateofthenation/inabandonang-aso-buto-t-balat-na).
Isabella Velasco, knowing that the PAWS Shelter was full, immediately volunteered to foster her.
Now, Sydney is a healthier girl. She still has a long way to go before she fully trusts us humans again, but with her new lease in life (and her new name Brizzie), She's more than well-equipped to start anew.
There are no words that can adequately express our thanks to Ms. Velasco for opening her home to an animal in need. If you'd like to help out and be a Foster Parent, like Isabelle, please check out this link: http://www.paws.org.ph/foster-home-program.html
PAWS FAQS that addressed this concern:
- Who can get strays or abandoned dogs/cats off the streets?
- What to do with rescues and stray emergencies
(Click here to know what information must be sent in order to provide a complete report.)
- I saw this poor (hungry/thin/mangy) kitten, dog/puppy in the street, how do I admit it into the PAWS shelter?
(Click here for the complete list of information that must be provided.)